PARENTS MUST MONITOR THEIR ONLINE CTCEE ACCOUNTS TO CHECK THE STATUS OF THEIR APPLICATION AND SCHOLARSHIP. Parents will be able to monitor their application’s progress by logging into the CTCEE account established when they applied for a scholarship on the CTCEE Parent’s Login.
If parents are unable to find needed updates by accessing their parent account, CTCEE is happy to respond to inquiries by email – Carolanne@ctcee.org / or 585.472.5221. CTCEE values our relationship with our students, parents and school administrators.
- Online applications will be available on ctcee.org – “Scholarship Login” on 3/1/23
- Login into “Scholarship Login” to create your personal CTCEE account and begin your application
- Upload copies of ALL HOUSEHOLD WAGE EARNERS’ 2022 IRS 1040 forms on application where requested. SUBMIT PAGES 1& 2 ONLY.
- If you did not file a 2022 – 1040 Federal Tax Form, you MUST provided an explanation of the reason no filing was made and MUST be included with the application. Upload official evidence of unemployment, copies of DSS or Social Security Administration budget sheets or checks.
- PLEASE NOTE: W-2 and PAY STUBS will not be accepted and your application cannot be processed until financial information listed above is submitted to CTCEE.
- Completed applications will be considered on a FIRST COME / FIRST-SERVED basis.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed until all required information is submitted to CTCEE.
- Scholarship awards are $2,500/per student. Awards are paid directly to the private school chosen by the parent and will be applied to the student/family’s tuition bill.
I agree to the following terms and conditions in the even my child is awarded a CTCEE scholarship.
- I will promptly notify CTCEE of any changes in my home address.
- I understand scholarship payments will continue only if my child is enrolled in and is attending an accredited private or parochial school.
- I understand all scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of CTCEE.
- I understand preference is given to renewing scholars and siblings.
- I agree to release CTCEE from any liability in its efforts to provide a CTCEE scholarship.
- I agree to authorize the school my child is attending to release a copy of the final report card and any achievement/measurement test scores for the 2023-24 academic year to CTCEE.
- I understand that individual names and their grades or achievement scores WILL NOT BE RELEASED publicly. This information will be summarized and used to track the progress of CTCEE Scholars and for the purpose of advancement and development.