Electronic applications will not become available on the CTCEE website (ctcee.org) until March 1, 2023.
CTCEE funds students in grades K-8 with an annual $2,500 scholarship for approved applications. All applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis. A parent or guardian may choose any accredited private or parochial school in Connecticut. The chosen schools must verify acceptance or enrollment of the applicant at their school. CTCEE will pay half of the $2,500 scholarship in September and January to the chosen school to be applied to the family’s tuition bill.
– A parent or guardian applying for a scholarship may reside in any city/town in Connecticut.
– Students must live in the home of the applicant parent or guardian claiming the child on their 2022 Federal 1040 tax form.
– Size of family must match number of household members listed on the 2022 Federal 1040 tax form.
– The first two pages of the 2022 Federal 1040 tax form must be electronically attached to the application to be considered.
– A household’s gross adjusted income must be at or within 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2023
A household’s gross adjusted income must be at or within 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Size of family must match number of household members listed on the 2022 Federal 1040 tax form.
|Family Size||Annual Income|
*Note: Each additional person would be $12,850